Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - the explanation of chrisianitys oragins
View Single Post
Old July 11th, 2010, 11:48 PM   #7
Yota Bill

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by L4CX View Post

Here's the kicker though, I can pray to my God about my friends, family, even people like you and he will answer those prayers Specifically. We can ask for help from God and he will give it to us. I've seen Miracles that where specifically raised to MY God and they were answered. All the interpretations of the history of the world cannot deny what I have seen with my own eyes. I think you'll find that most 'real' Christians will share that view.
people can find codes in random strings of numbers, even when the numbers are purely random...they can feel the bumps on another persons head, tell their future, and it will come true...they can make dolls and incantations cursing a person, and the curse will come true...why? Because people want it to be, they believe it, and they look for it, even when its not there.

I'm not saying that you are wrong to believe in your faith, I applaud you for standing up for what you believe in.

what I am saying though, is that people will believe what they want, and they will find truth in what they believe to be true, regardless of what that is. Arguing with another person, trying to convince them that what they believe is wrong, is pointless, because they will always find "facts" that prove they are right. Some of the people on here who do not believe what you do are trying to suck you into these arguments to help them prove to themselves that they are right. You are simply wasting your time. The whole religion-versus-science debate is completely pointless, since neither side can prove anything, and neither side will give in without proof.

the videos were interesting though...
Yota Bill is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.93358 seconds with 20 queries