Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - the explanation of chrisianitys oragins
View Single Post
Old July 11th, 2010, 09:29 PM   #5
L4CX
Out for the Summer!

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

I guess I'll bite.

It's an interesting work. "This text has more to do with Astrology then Anything else" is a quote. Romans 1:18-20 would link up with that. Except it would be reversed. Isn't God amazing at how he works those things into his creation. :D

How many 'other religions' are still around? Main stream. I see that alot of the religions had similar ideas. It still comes down to a matter of faith. Which, judging by what you spout out here, is something you don't like. Not one single thing all three of those videos said was anything revolutionary to the Christian world.

Here's the kicker though, I can pray to my God about my friends, family, even people like you and he will answer those prayers Specifically. We can ask for help from God and he will give it to us. I've seen Miracles that where specifically raised to MY God and they were answered. All the interpretations of the history of the world cannot deny what I have seen with my own eyes. I think you'll find that most 'real' Christians will share that view.

I don't know why people bother with this stuff, honestly. You believe what you believe (science, what ever) and I'll believe what I believe. Don't think for a Minute that I won't let you know where I believe your going though. Because I don't want anybody to go there.

There is a quote from a avid atheist about the above paragraph. It goes like this. "How much do you have to hate someone to not tell them about eternal Damnation". When talking about someone coming up to you and talking to you about God. Don't be offended, we're just trying to make sure you know where you stand in our Beliefs. The Crusades and the like are human mistakes. Proving that we are just that, Human.
L4CX is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.06290 seconds with 20 queries