Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - 85 bayliner bass boat fs/partial trade
View Single Post
Old July 7th, 2010, 01:38 PM   #1
mideerslayer
NEVER GIVE UP!

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default 85 bayliner bass boat fs/partial trade

It is a 1985 17ft bayliner trophy,it has a 75hp chrysler/force motor with a newer force lower unit.

I replaced all the flooring and carpet this past winter,the seats are all brand new,the frt post is hydraulic so it can go up and down.

It also has a motor guide 45lb thrust foot controlled bow mount trolling motor,it has 2 fish finders.One is a Humminbird color gps and the frt one is humminbird black and white.

It has brand new shifter cables,it has a brand new fuse panel,brand new bilge pump,the live well has been re-plumbed.

When I re-did the floor,I used 3/4" dryply by Georgia pacific and 16oz carpet from cableas

I just replaced the water impeller,it has 3 batteries and a Minn-kota on-board battery charger,just plug it in to a 110 outlet and the trolling motor batteries will be charged and maintained.

All the trailer lights work

I have had it out on lake st clair and no handling issues.

The only thing that i know is bad/not working is the gas gauge tach and speedo.I use the gps for speed,and the new gas gauge(intank) is $25,just never replaced it.

It also has a brand new head gasket.

I am looking to sell it because I got something i can take the family on,since they all want to go out fishing now .

It will come with 2 brand new gallons of quicksilver 2 stroke oil $70 right there

I can throw in a few rod and reel combos and a tackle box with some bass fishing tackle to make is bass fishing ready

I will also leave the marine radio in there

Dont mind the pictures,the boat has stuff all over it,since i was working on it the past few day's(replacing the head gasket and water impeller)

The rods and reels in the pictures are not inc

my number is 586-248-1642

yeah the carpet job is not perfect by any means but that doest effect it

$3200 obo

Will do a partial trade towards a running jeep,suv,mini-van

The tags are good till 2013,I don't have the title for the trailer

Can hear run at my house in the tank

mideerslayer is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.07920 seconds with 20 queries