Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - who is going to red bud?
View Single Post
Old July 7th, 2010, 12:33 AM   #37
boggin-machine

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

why the hell woudl you bring a hot tub to the races on july 4th. please tell me it was loaded with ice and beer??

townly is a good rider but like he said he got tired out to fast and made a mistake.

dungey is a awesome rider but i think its a rookie thing going for him although he has his shit togather for sure.

we wont even talk about short

canard when he makes the jump will be a huge contender i think. hes fast and has a smooth style.

how did allessie look on his 350f? haha

i dont see why ktm would spend all the time and money to make a bike in between the 250f and 450f. its not that big of leap. if you out grow a 250f skill wise then you should have more then enough skill to handle a 450f.

i have rode 250s and 450s back to back moto to moto and its not that big of leap for me personaly. granted i came off a 250 smoker right to the 450 and the only learning curve i had was the gear high.

although after talking with a friend of mine who rides for factory ktm she said she loves her 350. i dont see it though. i think its just a big hype.

did any one attend the ktm demo days and get a chance to ride the 350 at log road? i couldnt make it as i was busy but i guess there wasnt many people there so they let the riders have free rein with the bikes and have a good time.
boggin-machine is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.08218 seconds with 20 queries