Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - Weld on D-ring tabs *FOUND*
View Single Post
Old June 29th, 2010, 01:15 AM   #6
Big Block Ranger
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

Originally Posted by OldSlowReliable View Post
I'd place the order tomorrow (bank account vs paypal money transfer times) but they have a build time of 1-8 days, figure it takes them 3 days (they probably have a list of things to do before drings) to manufacture them, then 3 days to get them shipped do the math!

Do YOU know if they sell them as a pair or 1?
Judging by the price they are sold by the piece.

I am pretty sure that if you called down there they would be able to hook you up, they have a laser or plasma in house and could make a pair in about 30 minutes.

What decade do you live in where it takes more that 10 minutes to complete an electronic transaction? I could order something from say summit racing right now and would have it wednesday using either paypal or a CC to pay. Paypal is almost instant, as are CC.

That aside give them a call at least, and see what they can do. You'll only be out 5 minutes of time and if you do it early enough you will still have time to find an alternative supplier and get them shipped yet today.
If you can read this, thank a teacher. If you can read it while pooping, thank Bill Gates!

"A girls butt hole is like a 9 volt battery. You know its wrong, but eventually you put your tongue on it."
Page generated in 0.06587 seconds with 21 queries