Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - Immigration Problems!!!
View Single Post
Old June 22nd, 2010, 03:38 PM   #14
aber61

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeteC View Post
You know, sometimes I really have to fight the urge to call people what they really are. Please inform yourself of the facts before you continue. You are not making yourself out to be very intelligent.

Here is a link to the text of an executive order Bush signed in 2007. It pledged $29.5 million out of the same fund for the same purpose to refugees from a variety of nations and regions, including the Gaza strip and the West Bank. The very same "terrorist" you are accusing Obama of sending money too.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/2775364
Very good detective work Pete.
Thanks for setting me straight, I needed that.
It is good that we are helping refugees in times of trouble when they need it. With the trouble in Gaza and Hamas being an organization linked to terrorism and funded by Iran it seems that the money going to help the needy will end up building rockets bound for Israel or terrorist bound for usa.
We have always given money to other countries in need but in times of trouble our government should show some restraint and take care of the people here first then in other countries.
aber61 is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.05916 seconds with 20 queries