View Single Post
Old June 18th, 2010, 08:27 AM   #81
cmarr6

Thanks for the link, that helps alot. JK? takeoffs. You gotta remember, I'm an old school classic hotrod type of guy, this is my first foray into 4X4's, I may not get the lingo all the time. I bought this Cherokee off Ebay a couple of years ago and it was supposed to be running, but the guy screwed me and the motor and trans was shot. It sat around in the weeds for a couple of years, I almost took it to the junk yard a couple of times. I have a 66 impala that I am doing a frame off resto, and I also had an extra fresh 350 sitting in the garage. I got the bright idea of using the cast off parts of my 66 build to put this thing together. So i took the 350 out of the garage and put the top end of the 400 sb from the impala on it, and the 350 tranny from the 66 (i'm putting a 4 speed in her) and did some research and found out I could stuff it into the Jeep reletively easy and resurect the beast. So I'm learning alot about 4X4's along the way. I gotta tell you, I'm starting to like it, it looks like alot of fun. I really apprectiate all the info.
cmarr6 is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.05038 seconds with 11 queries