Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - The Beast (My Little ZUK Build)
View Single Post
Old June 17th, 2010, 10:05 PM   #51
Jdc215

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AG TROOPER View Post
Nice Sammy , Looks like all you need now is a good cliff with lots of rocks & mud!
not sure if thats a compliment or a diss but which ever

i founf that i have both a bad trans mount and a bad drivers side motor mount. i replaced the trans mount when i did the clutch, but i never realized the bad motor mount. i always wondered why it was so clunky. well, i ordered an "indestructable" trans mount from trail tough and i guess the motor mount from a 90 sidekick is the same exact thing just stronger. same fit and everything, so i ordered one from autozone, it was the cheapest place and the only one with a life time warranty. the original transfer case deal fell through so i found another one for less in california. ill have to swap on my drive flanges and front output shaft but no big deal. it should all be in soon. next up will be to get the rear diff rebuilt. i would do it myself but i just don t have the experience. i think i can get it done for about 250 out the door but whe'll see.
Jdc215 is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.08192 seconds with 20 queries