Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - Just Empty Every Pocket - The Project - IT LIVES!!
View Single Post
Old June 16th, 2010, 03:11 PM   #73
cmarr6

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

I am doing almost the exact same build except mine is a 1985. It had the 2.8 with TF tranny and a NP249 T-case. It is the same exterior color but has a beige/brown interior. I see you tore out everything from the engine bay. I was trying to save most of it but I love the clean look of yours. What did you do for a wiring harness? Can I use the same gas tank? Does'nt it have an in the tank fuel pump with a return line? I'm installing a moderately modified 350 with a turbo 350 tranny. I ordered a novak adapter to keep the NP249. I also got the novak motor mounts. I will be getting the shorty headers and aluminum radiator later. It's not going to be a crawler or anything, there isn't anywhere to wheel around here. I just want it to bust some big drifts in winter time so I thing the NP249 should be adequate. I would like to get some advise from you if possible. I will post some pics too.
cmarr6 is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.06074 seconds with 20 queries