Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - The Beast (My Little ZUK Build)
View Single Post
Old June 5th, 2010, 12:05 AM   #48
Jdc215

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

well more things brake and more work. i had two bad wheel bearings in the rear just replaced those today with some new shafts with good bearings and i cut the backing plates on the shafts into make shift sj410 backing plates. then i took my old backing plates to a friend who milled out the center holes to 3". next im redoing the brake lineson the rear axle with a junction block and two drivers side wheel cylinders. i also have a bad input bearing on the transfer case. i already put together a poly mount kit and i just ordered a set of spidertrax HD arms to mount up the case. ill be picking up a new case this comeing friday that has been rebuilt with a set of 4.16 calmini forged gears, updated output front output shaft and big flanges to fit my samurai propperly. thats next weekends project. as lon as my rear diff is ok ill prolly be up to the mounds the following weekend. i wish i had a good camera, id post tons of pictures.

Last edited by Jdc215; June 5th, 2010 at 12:27 AM.
Jdc215 is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.06008 seconds with 20 queries