Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - The Democrats did it again, when no one was looking...
View Single Post
Old May 22nd, 2010, 02:32 AM   #7
L4CX
Out for the Summer!

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3stratman View Post
Show me where in the constitution its says the government has the right to tell a private business what their policies should be. Other than public safety issues, the Fed doesn't have the right. Until Obama.

I don't believe what has gone on the past 16 months is what the people voted for. Most people would not have voted for Obama and the Dems if they saw this as the result, and only the diehard Obamamaniacs are still rooting for the guy.
They don't have the right. I agree. However, I don't see a problem with that policy (pay later, not now) going away in any shape or form. I've always disliked it and it's just a bad Financial Idea.

The problem with that whole second paragraph is that people can't see into the future and they voted for him. Now they have to deal with it. Hindsight is 20/20. Your right in saying that a majority of people would not vote for him had they known what he was going to do but there is no way to tell that intill he starts. I mean, He can SAY he's going to do this or that but his actual actions aren't going to be known intill they happen.
L4CX is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.06621 seconds with 20 queries