View Single Post
Old May 16th, 2010, 04:27 PM   #42
Jdc215

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

the revolvers have been put on hold, i got a line on a 4.16:1 t case i think im going to buy, it will take a months worth of fun money but ill get it. than ill have to do the revolvers, a tank skid and finally a rocky road crawler II bumper. that will be the end of anything big for a while. i may try to figure out some kind of a front sway bar disco but ill have to dis connect it and see if it makes a difference in flex first.

p measured today and i have 10" of wheel travel in the rear and 6 in the front. im defiantly going to have to try the front with out the sway bar. revolvers should get the rear to about 12" i would think and straighten out my suspension. i have also heard stock bushings make a big difference so i may try replacing all the bushings all the way around and see what happens. and after a little research im going to pull my t-case mounts and beef them up and put together some stronger mounts. once i have the suspension how i want it ill have to replace the shocks and put on a drop pitman arm and ill be all done with things for a few years. ill just have fun and work on getting a mustang to park next to it.

Last edited by Jdc215; May 16th, 2010 at 10:57 PM.
Jdc215 is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.03785 seconds with 11 queries