Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - 2000 yz426f
Thread: 2000 yz426f
View Single Post
Old May 11th, 2010, 11:26 PM   #1
playrpaco
2GK Production's

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to playrpaco
Default 2000 yz426f

I have a yz426f REBUILT MOTOR looks very nice, but its temper mental basically it starts when it wants to, ive checked spark and compression and its all good there, so its got to be a carb problem when the gas is left one it leaks from over flow tube so the needle and seat are obviously not sealing right, i know its something stupid, and these bikes are known for that just google it, its just that im not familiar with 4 strokes at all "previous owner says its tricky to get started" so it could just be something im doing wrong also, it has excel rims front and back plastic is in good shape, and it has a fmf stand and a paddle tire "thats not on a rim" its a nice bike and i know what its worth, come take a look and see for your self before making an insulting offer

LOOKING FOR TRADES OR CASH OFFERS "$1800.00"

LOOKING TO TRADE FOR LIFTED TRUCK
or a crotch rocket quad but might consider golf cart, multiple trades, basically anything with a motor, MAKE OFFER OR LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE TO TRADE

NO THE JEEP IS NOT FOR SALE SO PLEASE DONT ASK

playrpaco is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.06336 seconds with 20 queries