Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - FS: (Fowlerville) Dodge My-Gig Navi Head Unit
View Single Post
Old May 11th, 2010, 04:40 PM   #1
kaeschli06
GetNthere

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Thumbs up FS: (Fowlerville) Dodge My-Gig Navi Head Unit

I have a new Dodge My-Gig W/Navi, Satelite Radio, Bluetooth, Front Aux and USB ports. Will fit newer 08 up with little to no altering of the harness or mounting. Was going to put this in my Daughters 09 Caliber but her car is too much of a Base Vehicle. It did bolt right up but she has a base audio system, no power windows, locks etc. Would not work on her car. If you have a 08 up Jeep, Cherokee, Ram etc with power and sat radio this unit will bolt in and power right up. The only thing you will need to get is a navi antenna that can easily be purchased on ebay for around $50.00. My brother put one in a Dodge Caravan that was pretty loaded and had sat radio and it plugged right in and worked perfect with the Navi Antenna he got as well.

This has a 30Gig hard drive and will burn dvd's, audio, pictures right to the unit. Real sweet, wish I could use it but don't have a vehicle that It will work in. Willing to sell it for a very good deal. First $500.00 Cash takes it. I would even be willing to help install it to make sure it is working when you leave.

If interested shoot me a pm or email me at kaeschli016@hotmail.com.

I am firm on the price and not really interested in trades unless you had something motorized of equal value. These units sell for at least $1000 for the head unit alone so keep that in mind when replying. Will post some pictures soon.

Thanks....
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	My-Gig-01.jpg
Views:	73
Size:	66.6 KB
ID:	62610   Click image for larger version

Name:	My-Gig-03.jpg
Views:	77
Size:	68.9 KB
ID:	62611  

Last edited by kaeschli06; May 12th, 2010 at 12:46 PM.
kaeschli06 is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.07844 seconds with 21 queries