Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - Michigan lawmaker plans Arizona-like immigration bill
View Single Post
Old May 10th, 2010, 12:39 AM   #20
disorder xj
Happy,happy,joy,joy

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomahawk715 View Post
That and I wouldn't call it invading they are more like trespassing. They arn't taking us by force.

• In Los Angeles, 95 percent of all outstanding warrants for homicide (which total 1,200 to 1,500) target illegal aliens. Up to two-thirds of all fugitive felony warrants (17,000) are for illegal aliens.

• A confidential California Department of Justice study reported in 1995 that 60 percent of the 20,000-strong 18th Street Gang in southern California is illegal; police officers say the proportion is actually much greater. The bloody gang collaborates with the Mexican Mafia, the dominant force in California prisons, on complex drug-distribution schemes, extortion, and drive-by assassinations, and commits an assault or robbery every day in L.A. County. The gang has grown tically over the last two decades by recruiting recently arrived youngsters, most of them illegal, from Central America and Mexico.

Nope no force--just trespassers[/QUOTE]

I'm sure You have to worry about that in the UP. this law is in MI. not cali (Michigan lawmaker plans Arizona-like immigration bill)

I see You still have nothing to say about the fact they said the ID you have to carry is the same one you have to carry on You now.
disorder xj is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.06141 seconds with 20 queries