So I finished my twin stick shifters, they'll come up through the stock location. I'll buy them next time. The whole D300 thing has been a huge waste of time up to this point. I have to pull it one more time and put more seals on the shifter rails, finish the rear shifter bracket up, put a sight tube in, put the speedo sensor in, and vent it. Then hopefully it works from now on
I have been working on the jeep a ton in the last 2 weeks, pretty much every night til 10pm. Pwilson22000 and S.Hembree were over 2 weekends ago and we assembled the front axle. XJ4life came over thursday night and helped me put the rear axle back under and check for clearances. I need to lengthen the front driveshaft 7" and take 7" out of the rear driveshaft. Little wierd how that worked out.
This weekend I finished putting the fuel cell in and hooking the lines up. I also reassembled the engine and hooked it all up, installed bump stops, put the clutch in, swapped master cylinders for a 99 dodge 1500 master. I need to change the oil and filter and that should be ready to go...for now anyway. I have to finish the trans crossmember up when I have the t-case out. I have to swap all the nuts to nylocks for the suspension still too. Brake lines, coolant lines, radiator mounting, power steering stuff and other misc stuff I'm forgetting and I should be able to take it for a ride through the field. Once I test suspension ect, I'll start on tube work. Hoping to have it ready before July 31st