Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - 33/13.5/15 super swampers sold
View Single Post
Old May 6th, 2010, 08:29 PM   #1
in2deep
Hole tester
 
Join Date: 05-06-10
Location: muskegon,mi
Posts: 1,285
iTrader: (3)
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Default 33/13.5/15 super swampers sold

set of 4 2 tires have 60% the other 2 have 40% no plugs or torn lugs
$225 sold
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	stuff 008.jpg
Views:	124
Size:	93.8 KB
ID:	62301   Click image for larger version

Name:	stuff 009.jpg
Views:	121
Size:	56.3 KB
ID:	62302   Click image for larger version

Name:	stuff 007.jpg
Views:	111
Size:	86.2 KB
ID:	62303  

Last edited by in2deep; May 7th, 2010 at 03:34 PM.
in2deep is offline  
 
Page generated in 0.05868 seconds with 22 queries