Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

Home defense shot gun... Vintage military officers rifle.

2K views 10 replies 5 participants last post by  steveo 
#1 ·
Well i dont want to sell it because i have too much invested into it, But I really want to buy some parts for my jeep project. If anyone knows anything about guns they will know its a good deal. Mossberg model 500, Breachers barrel, Knocks spec opps stock. Sure fire tactical light that is built into the pump, pressure switch and constant on. I upgraded the bulb so its double the lumens. Believe its 150 lumens. ITS BRIGHT!!! I probably have 50 rounds though it. Flat white. I baught the gun new from THE GUN STORE in las vegas. Vintage officers rifle Ended up with it while doing a trade. The guy said he got the rifle from a old timer at a estate sale. Said it was a officers rifle from 1948 or something like that. 7.62 russian. has bayonet on it. I dont know what kind it is. I dont use it and dont have a use for it. Im sure its a collector or something since its so old. I need to see 500 out of the shotgun and ill take 100 for the officers rifle since i dont have much invested into it. Im not trying to rip anyone off just trying to make some of my money back. Or i will trade for 3/4 ton chevy running gear. motor, trans , tcase, axles. 35+ tires

Attachments

See less See more
#5 ·
Thanks for the info guys. I had no clue what that rifle was. I hope i can get 500 for the shotty, just for the aftermarket parts i have almost 500 into it. Those lights arent cheap, i paid almost $300 for the light and i have the upgraded bulb which doubles the lumen to 120 lumens and $120 for the spec ops stock. Open to offers.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.