Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - 2004 WeEX250
Thread: 2004 WeEX250
View Single Post
Old April 19th, 2010, 08:40 AM   #1
mikesova
My 4x4 is a Subaru.

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to mikesova
Default 2004 WeEX250

I just picked this up on Friday. It's in great shape w/ 3800 miles. These are some pics that I took Saturday. I hadn't washed it yet and it was a dusty ride home.

I want it to be a replacement vehicle, since I got rid of my gas miser little wagon and got a truck. I'm a gas mileage nut, so I wanted something that would pull great numbers and from what I've read, the ninjette fits the bill, especially if I change the sprocket.

I've already begun planning the mods I want to make to it. Actually yesterday, i installed an aux power outlet under the seat using the accessory wires. I used a 12v outlet extension cord and just cut off the male end, it really made for a clean install.

I've also just purchased a SW Motech tank bag and bracket, as well as a set of risers from a fellow ADV rider inmate.

Oh and another important farkle ;)

The risers will be very nice to get the almost upright position a little more upright. The tank bag will be nice because now I won't have to worry about scratching the tank up with the magnetic type.

I already had a RAM mount for mounting my hand held GPS to my dirbike, so I'm stealing the RAM mount to put on my ninjette, but for a NUVI 200.

I'll keep this updated with changes and I would appreciate input. :)
mikesova is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.05875 seconds with 20 queries