Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - *SOLD*FS 78-79 F250 Dana 44 8 LUG HP & DANA 60 -w- 5.13s....$500
View Single Post
Old April 15th, 2010, 11:06 PM   #1
hillbillyrockstar
Country folks living LOUD

Location: from St. Clair County, working in Baltimore MD for a while
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default *SOLD*FS 78-79 F250 Dana 44 8 LUG HP & DANA 60 -w- 5.13s....$500

Like the title says....I am selling a set of axles from a 78-79 F250. These axles were pulled from a truck about 5 or 6 months ago and worked beautifully when they were removed. The brakes look good and the lockouts work great. The balljoints are tight as well. I was going to use these in the Ranger, but I found a Dana 60 front and a Sterling Rear at the last minute. I was going to hold onto them, but the space needs to be cleared out.

Front is a High pinion Dana 44 with 5.13 gears, complete, hub to hub.

Rear is a Low pinion Dana 60 with 5.13 gears, complete drum to drum. It has 2 brackets for traction bars that were welded attached to it from a previous owner. I can torch these off and grind the tubes smooth if you like.

I also have a steering arm with the raised end for hooking up to the drag link, as well as a spacer block, all for the drivers side knuckle of the Dana 44.

Prices....
front and rear axles with steering arm supplies - $500
front axle without the chromoly shafts - $350
rear axle - $250
Steering arm supplies - $50

I am serious about getting rid of these, and am willing to be very reasonable on any offers I may receive. These would make excellent axles for someone who is looking to do a crawler setup on their rig. Throw a locker, chromos and some bling bling U Joints in the frontend and you are pretty much bulletproof!

Call 810 531 8988 anytime if interested and ask for ZACH. Or PM me. I try to check this a couple times a day and I can get some pics up if someone would like. I can deliver up to 2.5 hours away if needed for the right price. The more stuff you want, amd the more you pay, the further I can deliver!

ALSO.......If you happen to have a manual shift BW 1354 TCase for a Ranger, I may be interested in working that into some sort of a trade deal.

Last edited by Ridin Dirty; April 22nd, 2010 at 07:11 AM.

Page generated in 0.08994 seconds with 20 queries