Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - 8th of November..............
View Single Post
Old August 16th, 2006, 09:24 AM   #21
Chiefwoohaw
Pokerob is my B*tch!

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icemanii
What you will never understand is they didn't die in vain. They died protecting each other. The politics and the bullshit didn't matter over there, getting home was the priority, and protecting your brothers in arms. You try never to leave anyone behind.

I don't expect you to understand this, it is something that can't be explained. If you ever get the chance to watch the movie "We were Soldiers", a good friend of mine (who now lives in Mexico) was one of the few who came home from that firefight (off the hill).

If you have never been there, please refrain from making comments on the Military, and those who serve.
Agreed on the whole protecting each other statement but the point I was making is that they shouldn't have been there in the first place which once again brings us back to that it sucks lives were lost for in manys oppion nothing and um.... once again it's a free country so I'll share my comments on this situation even thought I wasn't born yet.

Good song but I wouldn't expect anything less then a good song frm Big&Rich!!!

Last edited by Chiefwoohaw; August 16th, 2006 at 09:45 AM.
Chiefwoohaw is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.06081 seconds with 20 queries