View Single Post
Old March 28th, 2010, 11:24 PM   #7
jimhri

got the same email.
i replied as follows:

SHAME ON YOU FOR SUPPORTING THIS BILL.

WHEN CAMPAIGNING THE PRESIDENT SAID HIS HEALTHCARE PLAN WOULD REDUCE INDIVIDUAL HEALTHCARE COSTS BY OVER $2000/YR YET HE SIGNED A PLAN EVERYONE AGREES WILL INCREASE COSTS.

THERE ARE > NO < PROVISIONS IN THE CONSTITUTION THAT ALLOWS THE GOVERNMENT TO REQUIRE CITIZENS TO PURCHASE HEALTH INSURANCE, NOR FOR THAT MATTER, ANY OTHER PRODUCT.

YOU >HAVE NOT< REPRESENTED THE WILL OF THE PEOPLE. YOU AND YOUR PARTY VOTED AGAINST WHAT ALL THE POLLS INDICATED ABOUT PUBLIC SENTIMENT.

I WILL SUPPORT ANY CANDIDATE WHO RUNS AGAINST YOU IN AN EFFORT TO GET YOU OUT OF WASHINGTON.

YOU ARE PAST YOUR PRIME.

YOU ARE OUT OF TOUCH WITH THE VOTERS. YOU PUSH YOUR PARTY AGENDA WHILE IGNORING THE "WILL OF THE PEOPLE."

so my question to fellow 4x4 members is: does anyone know whether anyone in michigan's congressional delegation spends their summers in MI? or do they 'vacation' in the hamptons with all the bankers, lobbyists and their staffs?

also think of it this way........their salaries come from our taxes, just like welfare payments. therefore, they are living on the dole with a better standard of living than most of us!

Last edited by jimhri; March 28th, 2010 at 11:29 PM. Reason: after reading the original post i got even more angry.
jimhri is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.03997 seconds with 11 queries