Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - Grille Guard- SOLD - Lights are still avilable
View Single Post
Old March 28th, 2010, 08:23 PM   #1
wave_crusher
I'll Direc your TV

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Default Grille Guard- SOLD - Lights are still avilable

I have a Go Rhino grille guard for sale, it is black and has the brush/light (whatever you call it) guards on them. It is the 3000 series step guard, but it is missing the bottom "step". So I guess it's not a very good step guard lol

It's in good condition, when I got it I did clean it up and repaint it but that was a couple years ago, there is some rust showing on on the joints now, just needs a touch up. It will fit 88-98 chevy/gmc trucks, 1/2; 3/4 and one tons

It bolts to the frame rails of the truck, right where the stock tow hooks go, and no you don't have to get rid of the tow hooks, you just need longer bolts, I have a picture of how you can put them on there. You can also just bolts it right to the bumper if you make your own brackets (4 pieces of angle iron and your good to go) I'm sure with some fabbing up it will fit a lot of other trucks

$150

It does have a set of summit daylighter lights on it, both work well, the left one has cracked glass but has held up for 3 months so I'm sure it's ok. Those are not included but can be for $180

Last edited by wave_crusher; September 20th, 2010 at 09:20 PM.

Page generated in 0.07847 seconds with 20 queries