Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - Latest Levin letter
View Single Post
Old March 28th, 2010, 06:00 PM   #6
ScOoTeR
hoo dat. wat.

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)

My response:

Quote:
Carl,

I did not vote for you, nor did I approve of this shambles of a health care bill.

You are a self-serving megalomaniac, and an embarrassment to your constituents. Had you any shred of decency, you would have voted against this bloated monstrosity that required OVER 200 AMENDMENTS - not related to the original spirit of helping those in need. Instead, as ALL career politicians are wont to do, your decision was one of greed and of personal gain.

I would challenge you, Sir, to honestly tell me you would have voted for this mockery of legislation IF YOU WERE TO DEPEND ON THE SAME HEALTH CARE OPTIONS AS YOUR CONSTITUENTS. Taxing "Cadillac" health plans? Taxes you and your fellow fraternity brethren are exempt from, even though the benefits you receive are far in excess of the scrutinized "Cadillac" plans.

I do not use this word often, and you would do yourself a favor to study the history of it: Shame. You should feel ashamed for what you have helped bring upon the people of the United States of America.

I'll be very interested to see what the next elections hold for your seat.

Good day,

Page generated in 0.05094 seconds with 20 queries