Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - 8th of November..............
View Single Post
Old August 14th, 2006, 10:32 PM   #19
BooGTS
Boost Withdrawl

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PavementPounder
...and you can see the difference in information between what Roadhouse Googled and what Iceman knew. It was not time wasted.
Yes, I can, and thats a good point, but I think you missed mine. I wasn't really bashing him (ok, ok, the penis thing was...), I agree with most of his points - except that he goes about it the wrong way - he does it just to fight. cmujeeper is going to have his own opinions which he is intitled to. why try to bash or change his mind at every turn? I was just showing a similar annoying (and incorrect as you point out) response to try to see it from someone elses perspective. Will it work?...prolly not.

edit: guess I should say, it wasnt just about things made in this thread. You can't say something to a person (like implying a confrontation with a gun at a family event) and expect it to not reflect on you later. I know cmu has done the same, but at least I know in the end he means well. Not sure about this other guy...

cliffnotes: stop making ya nimrods - ya know you're different, just accept it and stop reminding each other.

Last edited by BooGTS; August 14th, 2006 at 10:42 PM.
BooGTS is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.05345 seconds with 20 queries