Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - My 4th annual rant about the dream cruise. Leave your 4x4 at home!
View Single Post
Old August 13th, 2006, 06:20 PM   #98
BooGTS
Boost Withdrawl

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamiesann
I dont know about the citation but i dont think its should be a strict 1975 and older only.

limited edition like ...1980s turbo dodge shelbys, ...are cruise worthy to me <snip>
My new favorite GLer just for remembering them. Too bad my SL isn't repainted yet Guess I'll just have to take the Rubi! Screw that, too many people trying to take me out everyday on 696, much less in an overheating 1973 Mustang II...

Edit - and for those who don't give a crap about what CC says go for driving the Jeep! - I'll take seeing one of those over 50% of the so-called "classics" that people bring there. Its not like you're going to see the really great cars in bumper to bumper traffic or with people walking right next to them in a crowd with their steel buttoned jeans. I know if I had anything in show shape right now - it would not be there!

Edit #2: My GTC is one of 235 made that year as turbo/5spd. Question: who cares? Answer: about 100 people. Guess that makes it special interest...see how fuzzy those "rules" are?

*start voice of captain barbossa from "Pirates of the Carribean/ "They're more guidelines than actual rules" /end voice*

Last edited by BooGTS; August 13th, 2006 at 06:30 PM.
BooGTS is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.09102 seconds with 20 queries