Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - .
Thread: .
View Single Post
Old March 16th, 2010, 03:21 PM   #52
whiterhino
I'm not old, honest...

Mentioned: 27 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by winters98tj View Post
So...
You are young. You start your own business. It flourishes. You make a ton of money--more than you can ever spend. Now here's the question? Do you work at this success until you're dead? Or just into your 70's or 80's---cause your own kids are rich kid idiots.

Well......?
Why does it matter? As far as rich kids idiots, that again depends on the family. I work for a privately owned company. There are a total of 6 kids who work here in one way or another. A couple of them couldn't hold a real job. But the rest do a damn good job and have the business ethics that their fathers did that made the company successful. I look around and can say that most of the kids are some of the hardest working people in the company.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bignred23 View Post
Yeah... It was just an idea dude, i wouldnt have posted it if i would have known it was going to bother you so much, sorry to ruin your day.
Anyways you are right, i don't know much about business, i am not a business major. I was just curious on what people thought about it
hahahaha....... you hardly have the ability to ruin my day. Sorry that if you post a stupid idea that someone will tell you it's stupid. Maybe instead I should just tell you to go stand in a corner for time out.
whiterhino is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.45905 seconds with 20 queries