Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - .
Thread: .
View Single Post
Old March 16th, 2010, 02:53 PM   #48
Bignred23
Full Throttle

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by whiterhino View Post
Yeah, I can see where that would apply at McDonald's.

I'm guessing you don't have much experience with how business works. The reason the older people have more experience is because they have paid their dues. Do you really think they all bypassed starting at the bottom and working their way up the ladder? They just magically jumped to the CEO position? To be truthful, that's more prevalant now than in years past. A lot of companies are bypassing the older experienced people in favor of young college graduates that don't have a clue.

Get in line, pay your dues and if you're worth a shit, you will get the opportunity when it's available. If you don't have the patience, quit bitching about it and go start your own business to compete with them. After all, it's obvious you know how to do it better.
Yeah... It was just an idea dude, i wouldnt have posted it if i would have known it was going to bother you so much, sorry to ruin your day.
Anyways you are right, i don't know much about business, i am not a business major. I was just curious on what people thought about it
Bignred23 is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.07285 seconds with 20 queries