Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - .
Thread: .
View Single Post
Old March 16th, 2010, 12:55 PM   #26
winters98tj

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

I can see the boredom. But you need to find something else to keep you busy. I also understand the need to pay bills and such, but if you preplan for retiring it shouldn't be all that difficult. My rant wasn't about the ones that don't have the means due to circumstances beyond their control, rather those selfish sumbitches that keep on going for" pride and more than you money wise".

IF YOU HAVEN'T MADE YOUR MARK FINANCIALLY OR EGOSTISTICALLY BY THE TIME YOUR 60--YOU PROBABLY NEVER WILL! GIVE IT UP AND MOVE ON SO SOMEONE WHO IS YOUNGER CAN GIVE IT A TRY! POLITICIANS THAT ARE ELECTED OVER AND OVER AND THAT PRODUCE NOTHING FOR THE BETTER OF THEIR CONSTITUENTS SHOULD LEAVE OFFICE. CEO'S AND BUSINESSMEN THAT NEED MORE MILLIONS FOR SOME KIND OF DICK MEASURING CONTEST AMONGST THEIR SO CALLED FRIENDS OR PEERS ARE JUST SICK IN THE HEAD.

The goal of American's was to work at a career successfully. Two years before they retired they trained their replacement. And when the time came they had a huge party and got a gold watch and eased into retirement......when was the last time your employer actually gave you a gift or bonus for that matter? I'll bet he got one--along with all of the perks that he will die to keep you from getting.
winters98tj is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.06809 seconds with 20 queries