Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - Obama sucks ass
Thread: Obama sucks ass
View Single Post
Old March 15th, 2010, 10:21 PM   #384
Mr Toes - R.I.P.
November 7, 1958 - July 22, 2011

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AGoodBuzz View Post
Boy, ain't THAT the truth, but hey, you said it, I didn't.

The stuff I was talking about wasn't on the internet when I was learning about it.

Your post only shows a few bars in each state, or at best an EXTREMELY small percentage of the bars therein.

Still, I was talking about California, and according to the California Board of Equalization, the hospitality sector continued to grow after the California Clean Indoor Air Act was enacted in 1994. Sales tax data showed an increase in annual sales from $7.16 billion in 1997 for establishments selling beer and wine to $9.6 billion in 2002. For establishments selling all kinds of alcohol, sales increased from $8.64 billion in 1997 to $11.3 billion in 2002. In 2003, the Board's Employment Development Department reported that the number of individuals employed in California's bars and restaurants had about 200,500 more employees than they did in 1995, before the smokefree policy took effect.

Source: California State Board of Equalization: California Department of Health Services, Tobacco Control Section, November 2002; State of California, Employment Development Department, Labor Force Statistics, November 2003.
I'm sure that everbody will get used to it, and not smoking will become the Government mandated trend.

Their so good to us, first they get everbody smokig by sending cigs to the soldiers in WW1 and WW2, then the make it illegal to smoke so we all have to quit....
Mr Toes - R.I.P. is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.08434 seconds with 20 queries