Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - Obama sucks ass
Thread: Obama sucks ass
View Single Post
Old March 15th, 2010, 10:35 AM   #374
AGoodBuzz

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ovrlnd View Post
no. the problem is that the current democratic party members are the ever older flower children. they have destroyed this country with their utopic ideals that simply don't work when implemented. The marxist theory looks great on paper as well. they had this vision of what the U.S. should be like. now that vision is failing. what they though was a never ending supply of tax dollars to spend as they wish and help the lazy to their golden dream of entitlement, the apologetic guilt towards minorities who have self created the squalor they live in has ran us into the ground. now that they have done that, they realize it isn't working. BUT these people were feral from the get go. sweeping off the lessons of responsibility their parents tried to instill for free love and flower power, feel good for today and don't bring me down man. late in life they decided to get a biased liberal education to employ their failed utopic visions simply for the hope the people would fawn at their feet in thanks, providing them with their every wish.

unfortunately it's backfiring for them. confused their lifelong dream of everything free for everyone is so inbred they cannot envision anything else but that. having never learned the lessons of rejection or loss they insist on pushing the one and only idea they ever had because if it fails, they have failed. trust me. they will drag everyone down with them instead of admit they were wrong.

the good news is they have destroyed themselves in just over a year.
Why don't you tell us how you really feel?

Okay, you don't like liberal's. Fine. But that's not what I'm saying. There seems to be mounting evidence that more and more control is being handed to the banksters. Although our elected representatives (the government) are "taking over", they all seem to be acting in the interest of the banks, and only the banks, at the expense of the people. I don't believe ANY of us like how things are being handled, yet they are being handled by our elected representatives. In other words, we elected them to represent what we want, but who here feels they are getting that? If you look at some of the things Bush did, or Clinton did, or even Reagan did, you'll see that every single one of them got us deeper and deeper in to debt with the Fed or with other countries, and gave Wall St. more and more ways to put all of us at risk. The current situation seems to be proof of that.

Whether it's Clinton saying he's doing it to help the poor, or Bush saying he's doing it to protect us from terrorist, the one underlying, consistent thing that has come from all of this is that we are essentially owned by the Fed, and all the while we are kept divided by our corporate media and our so-called representatives.

Like Toes, I think both parties are a sham now (which is not to be confused with a shamwow).
AGoodBuzz is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.07527 seconds with 20 queries