Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - so tell me this isnt unbelievable, fine if your not gonna delete atleast make sticky
View Single Post
Old March 14th, 2010, 10:48 PM   #39
kj kyle

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalOne21 View Post
lol thats the funniest thing i didnt do shit this all what they say i did, i was sleeping when it happened, and they come to me first because they jump when she says, i know who it was but it wasnt this ex, and btw i have every reason to do that if i wanted to but i dont go near her house and i have no contact withh her unless something happens, she gets a redlight ticket and blames it on me her boyfriend gets beatup and its not me and i still get arrested, point of the storie is they come grab me for nothing they have no proof of anythng to do with me and they were trying to get me to say i did it and unless that happens nothing can happen, and btw rmpd will do you no good it ddint happen in rolling meadows douche
Quote:
they witness says i got in the bf's van and drove it off the cops are so stupid here, they still havent put together the pulling power of an 86 diesel 4x4 f250... so i never actually touched the truck
kj kyle is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.06539 seconds with 20 queries