Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - "Morality Issues"
View Single Post
Old August 11th, 2006, 09:53 PM   #51
Haggar
Covered in mud...

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmujeeper
Your answers are so well thought out. So you understand the difference between using abortion as a form of birth control and abortion for rape/incest. The brithcontrol abortion is what I"m against.

What you are talking about is a totally different situation in which the mother is not trying to abort a baby but haveing complications during birth. Abortion isn't even a thought so why are you bringing this into an abortion topic?

I was stating what I would feel as right in the situation YOU brought up.
Actually, I was furthering what JAS said, regarding abortion to save the life of the mother. You are talking about a scenario where you choose mother vs baby. It statistically is a non-existant scenario.

What you have to understand when it comes to the abortion as birth control, is what happens when you take it away.

My family is strong anti-abortion. The practice is abhorrant to me. But people are going to do it. Remove the option, now you have 100x more cases of coat hanger back alley abortions and baseball bats to the stomach. You'll have false claims of incest and rape (with parental backing, even) to get an abortion approved.
Haggar is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.05384 seconds with 20 queries