View Single Post
Old March 13th, 2010, 10:37 AM   #19
aber61

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScOoTeR View Post
See Tommy,
That's the great thing about being Buddhist; the fact that nothing is promised - good OR bad - only how to get through life and be happy.

The teachings are much like the 10 commandments in that they relate guidelines on morality (except nothing says Worship no other God in Buddhism); you accept others as they are. You know that what others do may hurt you and you work on dealing with it and not take it personally.

I'm also not anti-Christian - I will poke and prod at things in Christianity that I don't like, however, I am not against Christians. I rather care for many Christians in my life - YOU INCLUDED, TOES!

Because I do not yet understand Christianity or if I ever will understand it and become a Christian does not make me against it.

Budda was a man, he died and stayed dead. He had an idea, a philosphy of how he thought things should be.
See with Jesus, He was God and man in one. He died and rose again, He walked on water, He healed people, He preformed miricles, He had control of the laws of physics.
I would believe and follow a guy that could things no other man could do as opposed to a guy that could not conquer death.
The truth is all there for everybody to see, you just refuse see it because you were told a lie and believe the lie.
aber61 is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.05230 seconds with 11 queries