Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - "Morality Issues"
View Single Post
Old August 10th, 2006, 09:54 PM   #28
GreaseMonkey
Pew pew!

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

I don't care if gays get married. I just don't want to hear about it. I don't want the shit shoved in my face and pressured to accept it as being normal and natural. If they can have gay pride parades down the streets, I better damn well be able to have a heterosexual pride parade too.

The problem alot of people, including myself, have with calling it marriage is that a gay "married" couple are not capable of the same things as a heterosexual couple. By that I mean this, man and woman together is a natural thing. A penis was meant to go into a vag to make kids, not into another man's digestive system. A heterosexual couple has that natural ability to have kids, and the word marriage entails being able to create and have a family, at least I think so.

I'm not a religious person at all but I do believe in God. I do consider myself conservative though. I'll end with this: God made Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve.

Page generated in 0.06064 seconds with 20 queries