Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - Abuse of Power: Budget Reconciliation to pass ObamaCare
View Single Post
Old March 4th, 2010, 07:08 AM   #13
Mr Toes - R.I.P.
November 7, 1958 - July 22, 2011

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3stratman View Post
Actually, a good number of the "Obamamaniacs" are still convinced that Barry is the greatest thing. Just today at work, I was talking to this woman who was high as hell on him before the elections. I asked her how the Obama thing was working out for her, and she said 'Great". I asked her what she thought was so great about him, and she said he is the hardest working president we've ever had, the smartest, and that he has so much integrity! I about shit when she said it. I asked how she could talk about integrity when his cabinet is full of clowns like Tim Geithner who, as a tremendous tax cheat, got the job as Treasury Secretary, in charge of the IRS, and her response was "So I suppose you think Sarah Palin is intelligent?" At that point I realized there was no use continuing the conversation.
My normal response to people who answer that way is. Sarah Palin?????? who is that and what office does she hold????

They usally get all pissed off and say they don't want to talk politic's, translation is Obama Sucks Ass and I don't have a defense for it.
Mr Toes - R.I.P. is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.06174 seconds with 20 queries