Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - My 4th annual rant about the dream cruise. Leave your 4x4 at home!
View Single Post
Old August 9th, 2006, 03:40 PM   #84
PeteC
Get Up and Go

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

This crap again?

Well, my answer will be the same as every other time this comes up. When CC has his name on the cruise, then he can make the rules.

I will probably not be on Woodward on Saturday, except maybe early in the day to get to a relatives house. I will drive which ever one of my vehicles I please. (with the exception of the RV.....too much damn gas)

As Swampjeep pointed out above, vehicles of interest and lets not forget the one of a kinds.

When I am on Woodward I am in the inner lanes except to turn off.

I have cruised in classics. Hell, I have cruised Woodward in the classics when they were new vehicles. I cruised Woodward in the 70's and will continue to do so whenever I feel the need.

See you all out there as I drive on Woodward back and forth to work EVERY FRICKEN DAY.

By the way, It was during the week before the official Cruise that I got rear ended in my Jeep on the way home because all of those classic cars were out there before the "OFFICIAL" date. Lets keep them off Woodward until Saturday, shall we? Some of us actually have to function through our daily lives using that stretch of road.

POWER TO THE PEOPLE TO USE THE OPEN HIGHWAYS AND BYWAYS OF THIS GREAT COUNTRY WITHOUT RESTRICTIONS FROM THE LOUD MINORITY
PeteC is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.06897 seconds with 20 queries