Old February 26th, 2010, 10:22 AM   #12
darkostoj
I have parts

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darkostoj

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScOoTeR View Post
Hay Darko,
If possible - list the parts you think it needs and the price you can get them at. Specifically:
Replacement PS doors, including glass & hdware

Also, if you could drop the tailgate and take a photo along the passenger-side bedrail to show if the box is straight or not (meaning the box either needs only a re-skin, or replaced entirely).

FWIW, if the frame is bent from that impact, it should be easily fixable. This looks to be a decent truck that would do somebody well if they were looking for a truck to drive into the ground. $4500 is an amazing price. For $6000, you could have a truck to drive for another 150k-200k miles.

(but STILL a G-darned shortbox :banghead: )
sorry for the delay, heres a quick price breakdown. The new stuff is actual cost, but i dont have any used parts in for this truck right now, so i put down the estimated prices...just letting you guys know the new parts are @ my cost...so you can expect to pay almost 2x that anywhere else...i'm giving the benefit of these prices to the buyer.

rocker new - 58.79
cab corner(not really needed can be bumped) new - 74.39
quarter skin for bed new - 270.89
rh door shell new - 236.29
rh quad cab door used - ~150 used/complete

i dont have the doors in right now, but we could work together and find stuff for you.

-Darko
darkostoj is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.04308 seconds with 11 queries