Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - 2002 dodge ram 2500 cummins diesel 4x4 $4900 -> $4,350
View Single Post
Old February 26th, 2010, 10:22 AM   #12
I have parts
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darkostoj

Originally Posted by ScOoTeR View Post
Hay Darko,
If possible - list the parts you think it needs and the price you can get them at. Specifically:
Replacement PS doors, including glass & hdware

Also, if you could drop the tailgate and take a photo along the passenger-side bedrail to show if the box is straight or not (meaning the box either needs only a re-skin, or replaced entirely).

FWIW, if the frame is bent from that impact, it should be easily fixable. This looks to be a decent truck that would do somebody well if they were looking for a truck to drive into the ground. $4500 is an amazing price. For $6000, you could have a truck to drive for another 150k-200k miles.

(but STILL a G-darned shortbox :banghead: )
sorry for the delay, heres a quick price breakdown. The new stuff is actual cost, but i dont have any used parts in for this truck right now, so i put down the estimated prices...just letting you guys know the new parts are @ my you can expect to pay almost 2x that anywhere else...i'm giving the benefit of these prices to the buyer.

rocker new - 58.79
cab corner(not really needed can be bumped) new - 74.39
quarter skin for bed new - 270.89
rh door shell new - 236.29
rh quad cab door used - ~150 used/complete

i dont have the doors in right now, but we could work together and find stuff for you.

darkostoj is offline   Reply With Quote
Page generated in 0.08285 seconds with 21 queries