O.G.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to Tie Dyed

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamiesann
from the link to Popular Mechanics debunker article:
http://www.popularmechanics.com/scie...tml?page=3&c=y
Intercepts Not Routine
CLAIM: "It has been standard operating procedures for decades to immediately intercept off-course planes that do not respond to communications from air traffic controllers," says the Web site oilempire.us. "When the Air Force 'scrambles' a fighter plane to intercept, they usually reach the plane in question in minutes."

FACT: In the decade before 9/11, NORAD intercepted only one civilian plane over North America: golfer Payne Stewart's Learjet, in October 1999. With passengers and crew unconscious from cabin decompression, the plane lost radio contact but remained in transponder contact until it crashed. Even so, it took an F-16 1 hour and 22 minutes to reach the stricken jet. Rules in effect back then, and on 9/11, prohibited supersonic flight on intercepts. Prior to 9/11, all other NORAD interceptions were limited to offshore Air Defense Identification Zones (ADIZ). "Until 9/11 there was no domestic ADIZ," FAA spokesman Bill Schumann tells PM. After 9/11, NORAD and the FAA increased cooperation, setting up hotlines between ATCs and NORAD command centers, according to officials from both agencies. NORAD has also increased its fighter coverage and has installed radar to monitor airspace over the continent.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I forget the year but in the late 90s i think 1998 a small passenger plane landed ON THE FUCKING WHITE HOUSE LAWN !!!

There is a 1 mile or more no fly zone over the white house. If i remember correctly there is anti aircraft weapons on the roof of the white house, yet some idiot lost pilot in a cessna or similar small craft was able to get on the white house lawn.

How did this happen? answer ? Pussification of america by leftist media and bleeding hearts. Same reason the marine barricks in lebonon were blown up in the 80s (guards that were "Armed" with no bullets .... god forbid they shoot someone that would be worse than 200 marine dieing, and the same reason the USS cole was taken, if i recall is the deck hands were not armed per the captains orders, so the small boat was able to drive up to ship side. If a battle ship cant stop a smal boat or the white house cant shoot down a cessna or ARMED GUARD cant stop a suicide bomber on a active base, what is so hard to belive about the twin towers. These conspiracists give no context for their ideas, its all hypothetical. Not to mention the trouble of shooting down a domestic run away plane in peace times in a non conflict area in the middle of the day in NYC. HMMMM thats not exactly ripe for scandal either. No one wants to admit its a damned if you do damned if you dont. The america hater love it. Just like they want to have us not fight terrorism, but when it happens they blame the US government. NIIIIIICE thanks for telling me whos side your on.

I *believe* that the plane landed right outside , on the street, or the mall. I will have to look. Kinda like the guy that landed a plane on Red Square.

Page generated in 0.06365 seconds with 11 queries