Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - Global Warming
Thread: Global Warming
View Single Post
Old February 11th, 2010, 06:02 PM   #14
aber61

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

Nope thats not me. I would have the nerve to do that in that type of setting. That person does not help the Christian cause. It only makes Christians look like ..... crazy people and that is not what Christains are. That is not me nor my way of telling people about Jesus. There is a right way to go about everything we do.
Question is would you go about doing something like that in front a bunch of college kids only talking about how you may believe in evolution or how there is no God, maybe you believe in Budda. What ever you believe. Why would you think that because I talk about God that I am a radical right wing Jesus freak. You have a warped way of lumping all Christians in the same pile of your twisted logic. You watch way too much left wing news media because that is how they look at Christains also. You need to get out from under your rock and see the world as most people see it, not through a pair of liberal glasses.

Last edited by aber61; February 11th, 2010 at 06:09 PM.
aber61 is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.04744 seconds with 20 queries