Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - *SOLD* 1987 Wrangler
View Single Post
Old February 7th, 2010, 07:19 PM   #1
doug800

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default *SOLD* 1987 Wrangler

I have an 87 wrangler that is probly 95% rust free, although the paint job isnt great. It has I believe a 6 inch suspension lift and a 3 inch body lift and 35" mtrs (2 of them are kinda bald but i have 2 more that come with it that r decent tread). Has a smittybilt tube bumper on front, chrome grill, aftermarket rear bumper with tow points and a 2" reciever. All lights and wipers work, and I do have the fender flares for it. It also has 4:10 gears. Has a stock chevy 350 in it, has ugly green valve covers and a cast intake, nothin fancy(I have a borrowed carb on it, I have a quadrajet that came off of it, that will be on it unless I can work something out with the guy I borrowed it from) headers . Has a 350 turbo trans. Has a 231c tcase from an s10. Could use a different set of headers as I had to "massage" the driver side one to clear the d-shaft, and it still rubs now and then, and abetter motor mount set up as it is mounted solid, I was pretty much just gonna street drive and sand dune so they r fine for that. Leaks some trans fluid from between the tcase and trans but I plan on fixing that. I also just put the family style roll bar in it, still gotta put the seat belts on it, its also on the list. Goes down the road pretty good and I dont have the sway bar or trac bars hooked up. It also has carpet that is grey and pretty nice. Has brand new L.E.D. tailights in it also Just put a B&M light truck megashifter in it also. Would like $3200o.b.o Please PM me with offers as they will go straight to my phone that way.

Last edited by Ridin Dirty; February 20th, 2010 at 10:15 AM.

Page generated in 0.07967 seconds with 20 queries