Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - Holy Crap Build...94 Yj V8
View Single Post
Old January 30th, 2010, 06:31 PM   #32
lastmanstandin
EvL 1

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to lastmanstandin

Quote:
Originally Posted by xj97sport View Post
wish you were closer id help ya out, its well worth the hassle im telling ya right now.
It's just been so damn cold! It's mostly lack of get up and go that is keeping me from getting this project up and running....

Quote:
Originally Posted by boggin-machine View Post
they dont build them selves over a week. takes time. stick with it you will enjoy it and be worth it in the end when you built your own rig that you wanted. it takes time and mostly money. but when you build your own jeep you will want to keep ti since it will have everything that you want or damn near. what ever the wallet can afford.
Hopefully I will want to keep it but I have a deal hard time with comitments....

Ok so tomarrow I am going to tackle some of the easier stuff seeing it's not going to do itself.....I got a couple questions.

First off I'm going to try to install the new intake, do I need to use any gasket sealer or anything on the new gaskets? I know I have to put some at the corners on the front and back but not sure about anywhere else.

Also I'm going to install the MSD 6AL in the cab behind the dash. There is a wire that is supose to be ran to a positive off the ignition key can I run a 12 volt lead from the battery itself and wire a switch up on the dash instead?
Thanks for the help.....
lastmanstandin is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.07603 seconds with 20 queries