Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - 1997 Jeep Wrangler Lifted New 33" tires hard/soft top SOLD
View Single Post
Old January 30th, 2010, 05:33 PM   #1
capone

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Default 1997 Jeep Wrangler Lifted New 33" tires hard/soft top SOLD

SOLD

1997 Jeep Wrangler Sport. 4.0, 5 speed, 154,000 miles. 33" BF Goodrich tires with less then one thousand miles on them. The transmission was rebuilt less then 500 miles ago. Four wheel drives works excellent. 2" Rusty's suspension lift, 1" body lift. A to Z rocker guards with steps. Rear bumper was made by Ironman off road. Hurst short throw shifter. Hard top is currently on with full doors. There's also a Soft top with matching factory half doors with uppers included in sale. Iggee Custom Seat Covers. Kenwood CD player. There's no carpet in the Jeep it was taken out and rhino lined. In the last 30 days the following parts were replaced. Both Front axle ujoints, Front brake pads, Rear brake shoes. The Jeep runs and drives excellent.

The only bad things I can say are the top of the front right fender is starting to rust. The windshield hinges have some rust on them. The shifter boot does not fit on the short throw shifter right. I usually driver with the boot off. But the original shifter assembly is included in the sale. The Hard top is not wired for Rear defrost and rear wiper. But I bought the wiring kit and it will be included in the sale. The hard top was originally Tan I painted it Black with Krylon fusion. It turned out good but could use some minor touch ups around the window seals where I did not tape it right.

Located in Clinton Township 48035

Please Feel free to email me with any questions.

mathew21@wowway.com

$6000.00 obo
OR
$5700.00 Without half doors & uppers

Last edited by capone; March 12th, 2010 at 09:05 PM.

Page generated in 0.08831 seconds with 20 queries