Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - Honda Element - school me
View Single Post
Old January 27th, 2010, 07:04 AM   #46
RyeBread
Catch the wave

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by revho View Post
Welcome to America. In America we are free to purchase whatever we like. We liked the Element as it fit exactly what we needed in a vehicle. In 2006 did GM/Ford/Chrysler have something very similiar with the same functions/options that we missed for under $25,000 new?

Why don't you go get a spoon.
x2. In 2001 the domestics quite simply put, did not have a competitor for the Miata which for me makes an ideal commuter to put 25k - 30k miles per year on.

I have not yet driven the now doomed Solstice or Sky models, but from having sat in them, I can state that ergonomically I dislike them for the same reason I dislike the vette, and the now discontinued Honda S2000 - all have extremely high belt lines leaving the top of the door sills at approximately ear level on my 6' frame.

I choose to commute in this type of a car because I honestly can't justify a knee-dragger motorcycle in this climate... of course I'll probably get ragged on if/when I do buy one even though Harley/Victory don't make a true competitor in that class either
RyeBread is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.06482 seconds with 20 queries