View Single Post
Old January 26th, 2010, 08:11 PM   #1
dfreeman616@gmail

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to dfreeman616@gmail
Default SOLD93 grand cherokee zj V8 lifted $950obo *$600 nowSOLD

I have too much going on right now and would rather just get this out of the way, so for the next few days I'm dropping the price to $600.sold for 500$

93 Grand Cherokee Laredo V8/auto/NP249 t-case. I only recently got this on trade from a friend, but I have done most of the work on it over the past couple years and driven it quite a bit. So here's the info
  • 19x,xxx mile I believe, I'll check on the exact miles
  • Front axle rebuilt at about 160,000 miles by Ring and Pinion Shop of Oakland
  • Rear axle replaced with lower mileage rear about 2 years ago
  • Over the past couple years, the ball joints, tie-rod and ends, drag link, track bar, steering stabalizer, and shocks have all been replaced.
  • Has a couple inches lift from coil springs not spacers, Rubicon Express as I recall. It's enough to easily clear these 31x13.5 tires without rubbing and no fender trimming
    SOLD (5) 31x13.5r15 mickey thompson with rims $500obo NOW $400 SOLD sorta - Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest
  • Windshield replaced within past year or so
  • Heavy-duty front steel bumper with winch mount and dune flag mount, as well as 2 tow hooks.
  • 2" reciever hitch on back with round wiring hook ups
  • Transmission shifts great, no slipping and fluid has been well maintained
  • Engine ran great, no oil leaks and oil was down less than .5 quart per 3000 mile change. Recent tune up. However, no start at the moment. I haven't had time to diagnose it further than that, you can see from the pics it's outside right now and I haven't been able to get it to my place yet. I should be able to sometime this week. Also, the water pump needs to be replaced. For the right price, I'll fix those issues before selling.
  • Left tail light and right front marker/turn under the head light have been replaced recently.
  • Tires and rims are nothing special, but they have about 10/32 or 70% tread.
  • Driver seat was replaced with a slightly different color. A seat cover will take care of that just fine. Some various cracks in panels inside. Overhead console, currently removed due to short in trip computer but have replacement to install.
  • No radio installed right now, but I have an aftermarket CD player or a stock radio that can go back in, as well as some speakers.
Blue book in fair condition is a bit over $1500. $950 obo as is or I can get it running. I mostly just want it gone. Not interested in trades probably unless you have some good professional tools. No car audio or paintball trades. Located in Grand Rapids, MI. Either PM me, email me at dfreeman616@gmail.com or call me 616. 446. 2605 cell. I don't get a good signal during the day so leave a message.

Last edited by dfreeman616@gmail; February 7th, 2010 at 11:15 PM. Reason: sold

Page generated in 0.06578 seconds with 12 queries