Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - Super secret thread!
View Single Post
Old January 26th, 2010, 10:19 AM   #102
grandwarpig
Biggins

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheapThrillB2 View Post
Are you referencing that "we trashed the shit out of them for a month" regarding the stickers themselves or me trashing you?

Shit Talking?

One comment was made in a secluded forum about not being happy with the service and product......its any consumers right to complain. You act as if I created an entire site bashing you. And the only comment that was every made up until this stupid thread (which was basically calling out those posting in said thread) was made yesterday. One comment 24 hours ago in a secluded/restricted forum was all that was every said about you or your stickers until this thread was created by YOUR buddy.

Other then your stickers being the wrong color there was no issues a month ago. So to say we should of complained a month ago is ridiculous.

I have asked the member who had paid you to contact you directly last night, and yes I agree its only been 12 hours. Miracles don't happen overnight. It takes time that's why I hadn't brought up the issue as he probably hasn't even contacted you yet.
He contacted me to make him another sticker
Quote:
Originally Posted by alboy79
Quote:
Originally Posted by grandwarpig
Quote:
Originally Posted by alboy79
you still making stickers? im lookin for a circle sticker red outline with the diagonal line through it.... like a no smoking sign. behind the Red slash mark i want it to say 4D's White background with Red slash black letters, let me know ill only need 10-15 of them.
5.5 inch rounds like this.
never mind, i found a local spot that will make some that stand up to the weather a bit better.
This is when I figured out something was up. I don't see where he asked for his money back, just wasted my time.
grandwarpig is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.10118 seconds with 20 queries