Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - Super secret thread!
View Single Post
Old January 26th, 2010, 07:59 AM   #92
CheapThrillB2
FAWK YEAH!!

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by grandwarpig View Post
If you had a problem you should have said something way before now. I am happy to replace the stickers if only I new there was a problem. just to get this straight you want to talk shit behind my back until I find out that's what's going on. Then when I get pissed about your bullshit you want me to fix your sticker problem. Wouldn't it have been easier to just tell me you had a problem a moth ago and have me fix it then. I love how everybody is jump in here to bitch here but there are zero pm's in my inbox about any of this shit. You fucktards would rather bitch to your buddies then contcact me to fix it. What type of shit is that?

PP to you. I didn't lie. No one has wanted there money back! You make it seem like this guy is asking for his money or stuff and I am just fucking with him. This is not so. I am actively trying to make everything right with everyone. It is every easy to get ahold of me. I would fix this all this if people would tell me. it is total bullshit that no one wants to bring this to my attention, just talk shit. I talk to the guy your talking about last week and he did seem pissed to me.

For the record I am the only one who posted about your shit "behind your back" about our stickers.......We didn't contact you because as far as we were concerned it was lesson learned and we have somebody new doing our stickers.

Its the internet..........nothing is "behind somebodys back" If someobdy thinks you can post something on the net about somebody else and think they will never find out about it is just plain STUPID.
CheapThrillB2 is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.07704 seconds with 20 queries