Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - Super secret thread!
View Single Post
Old January 26th, 2010, 07:46 AM   #83
PavementPounder
I am the law.

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by grandwarpig View Post
first, a few weeks is not true. Three days is what I told him as that is the time it take to transfer money to a paypal account, I have the pms. I use my paypal account to buy material, etc. and there is not always large amounts of money on it. not that it is your business.
second, he replied that he want his sticker not his money.
third, "he's not the "complaining" type" Just think about what your saying there. If you don't tell me your upset how do I know.
and finally if you look at this picture his stickers are all the way to the back all 6 of the sticker are his. he order 2. I'm give everyone extra stickers and things for me fucking up in December. Thanks for ruining the suprise
I think that you are the one that needs to "just think about what you are saying there". Basically, you just lied to everyone by saying that nobody has ever said anything. You confirmed that he has already contacted you, that you have the PM's, and that he has still not received his product. I didn't ruin anything - you already surprised everyone by not shipping their shit.
PavementPounder is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.05929 seconds with 20 queries