Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - BDS Outback Adventure
View Single Post
Old January 18th, 2010, 01:48 PM   #3
Matt-BDS
BDS Suspension Co.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronprice View Post
By app. Invite or open to all? Sponcer Booth space Avail.
The 4 events we sponsor throughout the year are open. In addition to the events, we are the title sponsor of the park as well. Any time during the year the park will open by appointment. I am not 100% sure on any group size requirements off the top of my head...but I can get that info for you.

We have been doing these events with Merdian Offroad (who runs the park) for 4 or 5 years now. Until last year it was at different locations on rented land. Last spring they made the leap to establish a one-stop park that they have a long-term lease on. They are still running their offroad retail business as well.

We would consider additional event sponsors. Events are participant oriented...meaning people come to wheel as much as possible. We set up a small display and Merdian sells some retail there but that is about it. Mickey Thompson comes about once or twice a year.
Matt-BDS is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.06040 seconds with 20 queries