1953 Studebaker M275:
1976 Arctic Cat Jag:
1988 AMC/Jeep Comanche:
1992 Trans AM GTA:
1995 GMC K2500:
2007 Honda Rubicon:
Future build first draft CAD Rendering:
Future build Draft 2:
1. 1953 Studebaker M275 REO-331ci, Spicer 5spd-DD, 6.72 gears 9.00-20's.
2. 1962 GMC 4500 GMC 379 V-6, SM420 4spd, 5.13 gears and 8-19.5's.
3. 1976 Arctic Cat Jag, 275cc twin, blet drive steal grip track.
4. 1988 AMC Jeep Comanche, 2.5L I-4, 4spd-DD,3.73 gears 215/70R15 front 225/70R15 rear.
5. 1992 GTA Trans AM, 406TBI, 4L60E stage 3, 3.73 gears 245/50R16 front 295/50R16 rear.
6. 1995 GMC K2500, 6.5-T, 4L80E, 4.10 gears 7.50-16's.
7. 2007 Honda Rubicon, 500cc single, 5spd fluid drive, 27x10-12 front 27x12-12 rear.
8. not pictured 1969 AMC AMX , AMC390 Crossram 8bbl, T-10 4spd, 4.44 gear G60-14s front, N50-15's rear.
9. The "future build" is going to be a 89'-93' RAM350 DRW 4WD flat bed with a 61-88 Jeep J-truck body, which will be treated with twin D80's 4.56 gears and 245/70R19.5's, making it a 550/5500 series truck. photo above is the only the first draft not quiet done with it yet, so be on the look out for Jeep J-5500 build.
That's the fleet my AMX is under lock n key you'll have to wait till spring time for those photo's as this car don't do salt. . .